Efficiency is a vital part of business success, which means having clear insight into what is happening across a business, coordinating the whole company effectively and therefore making the best use of resources. This is where Resource Planning (ERP) solutions become important – and to address this, we have launched the next generation of our marketing-leading ERP solution, Sage 200.
Working closely with Sage customers and business partners, we have developed new features which directly address the business needs of our end-users. The result is a powerful software package which enables users to run an entire organisation through a single, business-wide platform.
With usability at its core, Sage 200 has undergone a complete re-design. The new design incorporates a brand new, intuitive user interface, as well as one-click access to the solution’s key areas, all designed to provide the familiar experience of a web browser.
Sage Business Partners, developers and customers will also be able to customise the solution to meet end users requirements – ensuring they have easy access to the real-time business information needed to make business-critical decisions.
Sage 200’s new and improved features include:
- Excel Reporting – significantly improved user experience, making data collation and analysis easier in Excel. With no set-up required and quick, easy customisation, users are able to swiftly extract the data they need, then filter, format, pivot, and run deep analysis before saving workbooks back into Sage 200.
- Summary pages – at-a-glance visibility of key business KPIs through interactive, highly visual summaries of sales, purchases, orders, and finances.
- Flexible installation – available both on-premise and online, meaning the software can be installed on in-house servers or accessed via the cloud.
- Latest legislation – new functionality will accommodate HMRC’s changes to Settlement Discount from the beginning of April 2015.
- New Sage CRM – the latest version of Sage CRM will ship with Sage 200, allowing customers to take full advantage of the latest features, such as enhanced mail merge functionality and MailChimp integration, as well as apps for both iPhone and Android providing mobile access for sales teams.
- Features-as-a-Service – additional features will be available through the Extra Services tier, allowing users to pick and choose those which will be most useful their business.
With Sage 200 you also have the option to sign up through a monthly subscription. This gives customers more choice and flexibility in how they pay, whether it’s a one-off payment or monthly fees.
Want to know more about Sage 200? Open up to more, here…